UK-Elect General Elections Edition v11.3
- Forecast the next General Election now
- All General Election results from 1983 to 2017 inclusive
- Comprehensive forecasting and analysis tools
- Functionality far beyond that found in simple online calculators. See here for more details
- Supports all the common forecasting methods - Uniform National Swing, Proportional, Proportional Loss, Proportional Loss with Threshold (Strong Transition Model) etc. - or create your own method. See here for more details
- Includes additional UK-Elect specific methods intended to take optimal advantage of the huge range of UK-Elect forecasting configuration options, including settings related to Brexit strength of feeling and the use of 2016 European referendum results on a constituency basis.
- Optionally forecast using separate Scottish, Welsh, English, London, other regional and GB percentages. Combine separate regional forecasts and GB forecast into one overall forecast as required - let UK-Elect deal with the complexity.
- Can consider by-election results and the latest constituency opinion polls when making forecasts.
- Now includes greatly enhanced web integration - can automatically and dynamically link to, and display, latest up-to-date information about constituencies, candidates and elections while browsing within UK-Elect.
- Powerful analysis, filtering and display facilities
- Can make reverse forecasts - what percentage national vote would be required to win seats
- Includes full UK 2017 General Election results
- Now includes full support for latest UK political situation, including forecasting Brexit Party and Change UK results.
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
For more details of what's new see the readme file: UK-Elect GE Edition ReadMe