UK-Elect Standard Edition v10.4
- Forecast the next General Election now
- All General Election results from 1983 to 2015 inclusive
- All UK Euro Election results since 1989
- UK European Community Referendum Results 2016 and 1975
- Scottish Parliament, Welsh and NI Assembly
- London Assembly and Mayoral elections
- Over 100 sets of local election results
- Forecast any British election
- Many electoral systems supported - First Past The Post, Additional Member (AMS), Alternative Vote (AV), Single Transferable Vote (STV) etc.
- Functionality far beyond that found in simple online calculators. See here for more details
- Supports all the common forecasting methods - Uniform National Swing, Proportional, Proportional Loss, Proportional Loss with Threshold (Strong Transition Model) etc. - or create your own method. See here for more details
- Includes additional UK-Elect specific "UK-Elect v10.4" and "Experimental" specific methods intended to take optimal advantage of the huge range of UK-Elect forecasting configuration options.
- Optionally forecast using separate Scottish, Welsh, London, other regional and GB percentages. Combine separate regional forecasts and GB forecast into one overall forecast as required - let UK-Elect deal with the complexity.
- Includes full UK 2015 General Election results
- Now includes greatly enhanced web integration - can automatically and dynamically link to, and display, latest up-to-date information about constituencies, candidates and elections while browsing within UK-Elect.
- Powerful analysis, filtering and display facilities
- Can make reverse forecasts - what percentage national vote would be required to win seats
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
For details of what's new see the readme file: UK-Elect ReadMe